Welcome to the website of Dangerous Goods Engineering Pty Ltd.
The purpose of this site is to provide sufficient information on what our customers can expect from our directors, management and staff when you deal with us.
We believe that the maintenance and inspection service we provide is of a specialized nature and direct contact would need to be made with us so that we may be able to provide a more detailed information response to your enquiry.
We welcome your inquiry.
We do provide a gallery of photographs that illustrate the specialized service we provide.
Our work is carried out to the required Australian or International Standards and is supported by appropriate certification. Certification may also be provided by any suitable qualified outside party.
We wish to provide a service of the highest ethical standard and a result that you will find exceptional.
DGE specialises in sulphuric acid plant maintenance and repairs including heat exchanges, acid boilers, including acid plant tower entry for general maintenance, inspection and repair.
We offer an experienced shut down crew trained to the highest level of work in hazardous environments, including confined space.
DGE has a number of years experience in tank cleaning and inspection.
We project manage whole job in preparing tanks by neutralising or degassing products and removing residue in preparation for internal inspection.
We provide total tank maintenance and repair including floor replacement.
We have extensive experience in sulphuric acid, cyanide, anhydrous ammonia, caustics and have the ability to neutralise and ensure safety of tank and vessels for human entry and inspections.
DGE tank and vessel services
- Neutralizing dangerous goods
- Tank degassing
- Sulphuric acid road to rail and rail to road transfer
- Pressure vessel inspection repair and servicing
- Bulk storage tank cleaning, inspection and repair
- Pressure testing of fuel and chemical hoses
- Relief valve testing
- Road and rail fuel tanker servicing, repair, SLP inspections
- New tank and vessel fabrication and installation
- Project management
- First responder team available
- Maintenance and repair to hydrogen sulphide plants
- Maintenance and repair to ammonia plants